SkullandBonesSkateboards.com Forum Index
SkullandBonesSkateboards.com Forum Index  »  BUSINESS, SHOPS & RETAILERS  »  New Shop in Troutdale, Oregon!
Page 1 of 1    

New Shop in Troutdale, Oregon!

Sk8Rott83
Posted: Fri Sep 17, 2021 6:08 pm Reply with quote
Wow! It's been ages since I've logged into the forum, but I remembered S&B was always an excellent spot to get the word out about anything skateboarding related.

Anyhow, my name is Tyler and I want to give members (particularly of the Portland metro and West Columbia River Gorge area) a heads-up about the shop my wife, Kerri, and I opened up. Next time you're in the vicinity of Troutdale, Oregon stop by Eastside Roll-In and say hey. We share a space with Caswell Sculptures inside the Troutdale Art Center, so don't be spooked away when you look through our window and don't immediately spot skateboards!

Although we're what you should expect of a skateboard shop we wanna make an extra effort to promote and bolster our local brands. In addition to skateboarding equipment we also sell vinyl records. We currently have one rack of about 300 LPS of mixed genres and have plans to expand our selection next summer.

In addition to the shop my wife and I have been advocating for the construction of a public "skatespot" here in Troutdale. There have been multiple attempts over the past 25+ years and it looks like our go around will finally see that dream come to fruition. We're currently open five days a week (closed Wednesday and Thursday) and hope that the shop can eventually do well enough to employ neighborhood kids and expand our space. We also have a little online shop where we list primarily local brands and a brief selection of LPS.

We hope that if you live in or are visiting our neck of the wood's you'll stop by to say hello. And if that time is sometime next summer we're hoping to at least have broken ground on the "Troutdale Skatespot".

Check Eastside Roll-In out on Instagram, Facebook and at:
www.eastsiderollinskateboards.com

Cheers!
Tyler Cole a.k.a. Junior
Eastside Roll-In Skateboards & Skate Supply

Page 1 of 1