SkullandBonesSkateboards.com Forum Index
SkullandBonesSkateboards.com Forum Index  »  WANTED!!  »  Wanted : Old Pro-Designed knee pads
Page 3 of 4    Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Wanted : Old Pro-Designed knee pads

simensays
Posted: Sat Aug 10, 2019 1:22 pm Reply with quote
Giving this a bump - still looking for the old style PD pads in any condiotion.

Also looking for a Foundation Jutsin Lovely teapot deck, as pictured (in any color).

PM with any details, thanks!

UPDATE:

As I have had no luck finding a Justin Lovely deck, I made a custom deck to hang.

Last edited by simensays on Mon Oct 04, 2021 2:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
simensays
Posted: Mon Oct 07, 2019 1:39 pm Reply with quote
So I finally found a pair of old double capped PD pads. When they arrived, I noticed that they were kind of different sized, which was not apparaent in the pics I received before buying them... Not really a deal breaker in my book, but they do seem a bit strange next to eachother. I've sent Wild Bill a message to get his thoughts and info on the pads. I believe that these were probably compiled from two different pairs of pads, but what do I know.

I am still looking for any old style Pro-Designed pads - knee or elbow, in any shape - so hit me up with a PM if you have any for sale!

EDIT:
So Wild Bill got back to me with some interesting info on the mismatched double capped pads:
"O.K. I looked them over. Both are from the early '90's. The maroon backed one has more usage. You can tell by the shrinkage between the two in length, they are both from two different models of doubles purchased around the same time, and the two different colored backs are from two separate pairs of Double Capped Knee pads, for any time I sell anything in pairs they always match. On extremely rare occasions a customer will request it mismatched pairs, but not in this case for you can clearly see one side is much more used and does not match the other side evenly due to less usage. The blue side clearly show less wear and tear than the maroon side has been used a lot. Just know I have never sold just one side of Double Capped Knee Pads to anyone ever. I hope you got a good deal on these for whomever you got them from snaked you on these as far as being a matching pair. I can tell you for an absolute fact they are not a matching pair of Double Capped Knee Pads. I would try to get my money back if I where you unless you have other plans for them as far as salvage goes. Good hearing from you again."
simensays
Posted: Fri Apr 03, 2020 4:40 pm Reply with quote
Still looking for old PDs in any condition - knee or elbow.
simensays
Posted: Wed Jan 20, 2021 3:07 pm Reply with quote
I'm looking for a set of old Pro Designed elbow pads in blue denim - in any condition. Please hit me up if you have some old PDs!
simensays
Posted: Thu Jan 28, 2021 4:15 pm Reply with quote
Lucked out as I found 3 sets of NOS PD knee pads. The colletion is slowly growing, I learn new details for every pair I get my hands on. I talk to Wild Bill from time to time, and he gives me some inside info on each and every pair I preserve/restore.

As always, I'm still looking for old PDs in any condition, so let me know if you got some laying around.
simensays
Posted: Sat Jun 26, 2021 5:08 pm Reply with quote
Bump

I'm still looking for old PDs in any condition, so let me know if you got some laying around.
simensays
Posted: Sat Oct 30, 2021 2:38 pm Reply with quote
Bump
slob-air
Posted: Sun Oct 31, 2021 10:55 am Reply with quote
Site Admin Joined: 27 Oct 2001 Posts: 63453 Location: S&B HQ
I've barely used these.... may 5 or 6 times.

They were modded so you don't have to pull them on like a soc, yet seriously solid with the best velcro on the market. Just too big for me in terms of it felt like I had pillows strapped to me knees and it made me want to see if I could jump off tall buildings and land safely on the Pro Designeds LOL!!!

Posted: Mon Nov 01, 2021 10:55 am Reply with quote
Those are cool, and yes PDs can feel somewhat massive on the knees.
However, I am looking for the earlier version PD pads, with the old style caps as mentioned earlier in this thread.

Any condition, old style pads are of interest.
simensays
Posted: Wed Mar 30, 2022 4:06 pm Reply with quote
I've missed out on a few sets of pads on eBay due to sellers only wanting to ship within the US, which is a little frustrating since I'm located in Europe, but what the hey, that is up to the sellers...

I am still looking for old PD pads, so please let me know if you have any for sale!

Page 3 of 4    Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next