SkullandBonesSkateboards.com Forum Index
SkullandBonesSkateboards.com Forum Index  »  HOT DISCUSSIONS  »  Takeitoutithurts...long time gone...I'm back and pissed!
Page 2 of 2    Goto page Previous  1, 2

Takeitoutithurts...long time gone...I'm back and pissed!

zowenso
Posted: Sun May 16, 2021 8:17 pm Reply with quote
ORDER OF THE SKULL ORDER OF THE SKULL
slob-air wrote:
DILLINGERxCAPE wrote:
ebay is managing payments for all sellers directly to their bank accounts.

Can't you set that on Ebay so it goes to Paypal instead of your bank?

Nope. It’s a new thing they just started. Goes right to the bank. No more hiding money lol

Posted: Sun May 16, 2021 8:20 pm Reply with quote
Not anymore they forced everyone to switch over this year to their “managed payments” program. There’s no longer any connection to PayPal. as a seller funds are direct deposit to bank account [after multi day holding period].

I tried to resist as long as possible, I made it till about April and then they froze up my account and I couldn’t list new listings or revise current ones until I signed up and gave them access to a bank account

Posted: Mon May 17, 2021 7:18 am Reply with quote
so I sold an item on the 14th and I won’t get the money til the 18th. I’m not in desperate need of the money but that’s quite a difference from the old arrangement where you could bet the money in your bank account from Paypal in minutes
steve-g
Posted: Wed May 26, 2021 8:01 am Reply with quote
I think it sucks.

Does it mean even longer waits is there's a weekend after auction ends? Could you get negged for waiting before posting?

Kinda scared that ebay can reach into your account and remove funds if there's a complaint - that could push people into the red.

I used to like selling shit to build up a paypal balance to buy something big. Now, I think the money will just get absorbed into general household spending.
zowenso
Posted: Thu May 27, 2021 6:13 am Reply with quote
Yeah I agree. Now there Is no separation between skateboard money in my PayPal and bank savings. I just won’t sell on eBay. Doesn’t even seem
Worth it anymore. I know you get a huge audience, but the fees stink and the bank deposit payment sucks.

Page 2 of 2    Goto page Previous  1, 2