SkullandBonesSkateboards.com Forum Index
SkullandBonesSkateboards.com Forum Index  »  VALUE OF A SPECIFIC SKATEBOARD  »  krooked, blueprint poets & sixpak
Page 1 of 1    

krooked, blueprint poets & sixpak

torso123
Posted: Sun Feb 09, 2020 9:26 am Reply with quote
Hi there.

New to this forum, hope someone can tell me more about these decks.

I've tried to find info on The googles, especially the Krooked deck. But can't seem to find anything about it. Not even a photo of it.

JDN
Posted: Mon Feb 10, 2020 9:10 am Reply with quote
ORDER OF THE SKULL ORDER OF THE SKULL
Blueprint no longer in business was around 10 yrs ago I think. Worth around retail still a good bit floating around.

torso123
Posted: Mon Feb 10, 2020 1:14 pm Reply with quote
JDN wrote:
Blueprint no longer in business was around 10 yrs ago I think. Worth around retail still a good bit floating around.

Alright, thanks for your reply!
torso123
Posted: Thu Sep 03, 2020 6:03 am Reply with quote
Nobody with info on this deck? Can't find anything about it anywhere. Not even pictures of...

torso123
Posted: Thu Jan 14, 2021 12:43 am Reply with quote
Not that anybody cares but... Was in mail contact with a person at krooked, sent him pics of the deck and he was gonna search for info in it. He got back to me saying he couldn't find any info on it... Weird. Anybody got any other idea how I can find some info on it?
smokie
Posted: Thu Jan 14, 2021 5:43 am Reply with quote
ORDER OF THE SKULL ORDER OF THE SKULL
Not sure what kind of info you expect.
Art was done by Mark Gonzales, among countless other boards he has designed for Krooked and other companies he rode for.

The board is not listed on Art of Skateboarding, so I guess it came out after 2007 / 2008. Boards limited by number or marked as a "collectors" version mostly don´t have a higher value than regular boards.

If you are intrested in more of his work, you could use the search function of this forum. Many really nice boards, such as handpainted ones by the man himself or handpainted art, have changed hands here over the years.
torso123
Posted: Thu Jan 14, 2021 10:42 am Reply with quote
smokie wrote:
Not sure what kind of info you expect.
Art was done by Mark Gonzales, among countless other boards he has designed for Krooked and other companies he rode for.

The board is not listed on Art of Skateboarding, so I guess it came out after 2007 / 2008. Boards limited by number or marked as a "collectors" version mostly don´t have a higher value than regular boards.

If you are intrested in more of his work, you could use the search function of this forum. Many really nice boards, such as handpainted ones by the man himself or handpainted art, have changed hands here over the years.

Well, i was hoping they could provide some basic info like what year it was released etc. I've been trying to find it on art of skateboarding, but like you say, it ain't listed there. Thanks for your reply though, appreciated.

Page 1 of 1