SkullandBonesSkateboards.com Forum Index
SkullandBonesSkateboards.com Forum Index  »  FOR SALE ONLY  »  Late 90's World Industries
 Post new topic   Reply to topic
Page 4 of 4    Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Late 90's World Industries

Author Message
will61589
Posted: Wed May 27, 2020 6:42 pm Reply with quote
Joined: 06 May 2020 Posts: 14
nurse wrote:
will61589 wrote:
nurse wrote:


Somebody take this board before I slip away again.


I would love to. I know I got into it with those Bros, but in all seriousness I’m looking for world boards and would love to work out a deal.

Sure, let's do it.
Free market doesn't have real friends.
pm sent.


Cool, sent you a PM with email address. Hit me up when you get a chance. Thanks bro!
View user's profile Send private message
steve-g
Posted: Fri May 29, 2020 4:51 am Reply with quote
ORDER OF THE SKULL ORDER OF THE SKULL
Joined: 17 Jul 2003 Posts: 7114 Location: UK.
nurse wrote:
Kosick, might be part 2.


That Kosick episode is the weakest of the series, I think. He doesn't seem so stoked on the Big Brother part of his past. He didn't show any photos, prints, etc and he was photo editor. Those t-shirts were just stashed in a box.

I reckon he's open to hearing your offer to relieve him of the burden of carrying those t-shirts around for the rest of his life.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
nurse
Posted: Sun Jun 07, 2020 7:37 pm Reply with quote
ORDER OF THE SKULL ORDER OF THE SKULL
Joined: 24 May 2006 Posts: 2795 Location: Toronto
^ That's not a bad idea.

_________________
Sassy for skaters...
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
nurse
Posted: Mon Jun 08, 2020 8:49 am Reply with quote
ORDER OF THE SKULL ORDER OF THE SKULL
Joined: 24 May 2006 Posts: 2795 Location: Toronto
We're doin' it.
Will checks out.
Maybe a little too smoothly and I'm suspicious.

Another success story from a dead thread, so far.

_________________
Sassy for skaters...
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
bayvieu
Posted: Mon Jun 15, 2020 10:41 am Reply with quote
Joined: 23 Aug 2007 Posts: 1048 Location: Virginia
Absolutely awesome to see some OG bros active on here. Nurse, hope you have been well sir.

_________________
Looking for Birdhouse decks: Klein, Reynolds and Kircharts mainly.

Cashola and trade bait available
View user's profile Send private message
big.kahuna.burger
Posted: Fri Jun 19, 2020 1:42 am Reply with quote
ORDER OF THE SKULL ORDER OF THE SKULL
Joined: 19 Jan 2002 Posts: 15495 Location: Melbs dude... Melbs
will61589 wrote:
nurse wrote:
will61589 wrote:
nurse wrote:


Somebody take this board before I slip away again.


I would love to. I know I got into it with those Bros, but in all seriousness I’m looking for world boards and would love to work out a deal.

Sure, let's do it.
Free market doesn't have real friends.
pm sent.


Cool, sent you a PM with email address. Hit me up when you get a chance. Thanks bro!


even though you are a dick, you have nevertheless proved me wrong. congratulations on scoring this deck from a 5 year old thread.

_________________
I'm done.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
will61589
Posted: Mon Jun 22, 2020 11:21 pm Reply with quote
Joined: 06 May 2020 Posts: 14
big.kahuna.burger wrote:
will61589 wrote:
nurse wrote:
will61589 wrote:
nurse wrote:


Somebody take this board before I slip away again.


I would love to. I know I got into it with those Bros, but in all seriousness I’m looking for world boards and would love to work out a deal.

Sure, let's do it.
Free market doesn't have real friends.
pm sent.


Cool, sent you a PM with email address. Hit me up when you get a chance. Thanks bro!


even though you are a dick, you have nevertheless proved me wrong. congratulations on scoring this deck from a 5 year old thread.


Hey bro, I definitely got started on the wrong foot with you guys. Lesson learned by all of us on this one. I’ll stick around and promise to check my shit going forward. Hope all is well brotha.
View user's profile Send private message
nurse
Posted: Wed Sep 16, 2020 8:28 pm Reply with quote
ORDER OF THE SKULL ORDER OF THE SKULL
Joined: 24 May 2006 Posts: 2795 Location: Toronto
bayvieu wrote:
Absolutely awesome to see some OG bros active on here. Nurse, hope you have been well sir.
Back atcha!
World's locked down and both my kids are in big boy undies so I have more time for skateboards these days.

_________________
Sassy for skaters...
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic
Page 4 of 4    Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
All times are GMT - 5 Hours
The time now is Tue Oct 20, 2020 2:37 pm
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum