SkullandBonesSkateboards.com Forum Index
SkullandBonesSkateboards.com Forum Index  »  VALUE OF A SPECIFIC SKATEBOARD  »  JFA Original Prototype
Page 3 of 5    Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

JFA Original Prototype

666slayer
Posted: Wed Jul 24, 2019 1:05 pm Reply with quote
George is a Good Friend huh? So why do you have to steal their Artwork? With a name like SkullandBonesSkateboards.com you couldn't come up with anything else then to straight Rip Off someone's logo they have been using for over 40 years. That is UN-ORIGINAL. Oh, and your in Business to Downsize then with all your Culling that's going on about the Hurd. You talk all this shit and you still have to join another website in order to post pictures on your site. I assume your still running dial up here right? Shit, now you claim you had 250K followers. When you look at your analytics or yourself in the mirror in the morning you just want to shoot yourself don't you? You should also change your name to "Slob-Air" with your infatuation with Dick's and Bags O Dicks. It's 2019 it's OK to come out of the Closet. But then again your going to have to face your own followers and you will have some SPLAINING to do.
slob-air
Posted: Wed Jul 24, 2019 4:27 pm Reply with quote
Site Admin Joined: 27 Oct 2001 Posts: 63453 Location: S&B HQ
He is. As are several of his employees. Cool cats.

I didn't steal their artwork. I didn't name the site nor did I build the site. I took it over when the original owners could no longer run it.

Both the art here and Powells artwork have influencing origins hundreds of years old, by the way. Idiot! But I'll be the first to say Powell was the first to adopt it in skating while the Germs were the first in Punk Rock. Been discussed here in depth a long time ago, noob, so don't go thinking you're a super genius. You are not. You are an idiot.

Hurd?

No secret, the numbers are all still available from google analytics and have been listed in our media kit which is updated 4 times a year... You really are as dumb as your username indicates, right? There's a reason why this is the only skateboard forum on the net that had a number of skate shops and skate companies like Santa Cruz, Indy, SMA, Bennett and others paying hard cash to advertise here.

Nob? Were you saving the K for later to shive up your ass?

Hmmmm....

Posted: Wed Jul 24, 2019 8:33 pm Reply with quote
ORDER OF THE SKULL ORDER OF THE SKULL
Nob- were you saving the k for later to shove up your ass?
Fucking stop it, I just pissed my pants

Calling hardcore from a username of slayer666. 🤔

Please hold off the ether slob, there is another page or so in this
charlieee
Posted: Thu Jul 25, 2019 3:06 am Reply with quote
Joined: 08 Dec 2007 Posts: 1253 Location: Tootgarook.....Australia.
666slayer wrote:
And CHARLIEEEE, WTF are you writing me PM's for? One minute your on the post claiming you DON'T LIKE ME and the next your sending me a private email....

Yeah man , that’s because I realised that you wouldn’t get that my post was a bunch of JFA song titles thrown together to form a coherent paragraph.

I thought that you may have laughed at its ridiculousness.

Oh well.........you didn’t get it.........a couple did.

Care factor = 0.
sonicdan
Posted: Thu Jul 25, 2019 3:24 am Reply with quote
666slayer wrote:
Sonic Dan they need your help please come to their rescue and talk more shit from Luxembourg. Thanks, your friend "The Preppy Whiner"........

Ok, here you go :
your tries to insult people on here are childish and are a proof of a lack of self-confidence. You realized you failed at integrating a community, so here's your, uhm, backdoor : insulting everyone and questioning trivial issues like the SnB logo in order to preserve an untainted image of yourself (why wasn't your first post about those issues if you're so concerned about copyrights?). I have the impression that if you fail at something in your life, your strategy consists in deconstructing the "enemy", since nothing should touch your ego. Did you face many rejections in your life?

In the same vein, your emphasis of my country of origin, for instance, makes me think you're looking for characteristics to bash - no matter how low you have to go. My guess is that you have no problem addressing racist rants in everyday life. Is that correct?

naaaw, all that sounds corny. here's a better one :

PISS OFF, PREPPY WHINER!

charlieee
Posted: Thu Jul 25, 2019 6:02 am Reply with quote
Joined: 08 Dec 2007 Posts: 1253 Location: Tootgarook.....Australia.
Hey Slayer ,

If I was asking appraisals on a Black Flag deck albeit a whitewashed ‘proto’ with sticker , I would chuckle if someone wrote.......

GIMMIE , GIMMIE , GIMMIE an evaluation.
Will this RISE ABOVE other offers?
Or are there NO VALUES?
I better have a SIX PACK to relieve my DEPRESSION before I have a NERVOUS BREAKDOWN and get DAMAGED.

See........

It’s so stupid....but you got some heavy shit going that’s aggravating your precious little bot-bot.
Kobrin
Posted: Thu Jul 25, 2019 6:24 am Reply with quote
Kick him out Slob.
This is a waste of time..
666slayer
Posted: Thu Jul 25, 2019 7:04 am Reply with quote
Cry Babies have a hard time when they get trolled back I see. Carry on pussies.........Ha ha ahahhaahaha ha h ahha ha ahhahhhaha a ah ahahahahahahah ah ah Kick me out Slob-Air come get your K.....
izo96
Posted: Thu Jul 25, 2019 7:18 am Reply with quote
Bet you’ve got heaps of friends
666slayer
Posted: Thu Jul 25, 2019 9:14 am Reply with quote
Not here for friends Bro-Brah. Came here for a quote on an old board. No one here is qualified to give a quote. But everyone is available to complain and cry like little bitches. Then your fearless leader Slob-Air brags this site HAD over 250K followers and now has 13,451. Then Slob-Air goes on to tell me he didn't start the site but took it over from the former owners. Who were no longer able to run the site. Probably weren't able to continue running the site because the followers left in droves and their revenues plummeted like rock in an empty Canadian well. Slob-Air jumped on to a sinking ship and obviously regrets it by lashing out at anyone and everyone who comes to this site. Real cool approach it's working. 250K to 13,451 and it's bragged about it. I'm sure Santa Cruz, Independent, SMA, Bennett are looking at these same numbers and probably feel like they've wasted there money with this site.

So just like Slob-Air's claim George Powell is a supposed good friend. I didn't see that they were included as one of the Companies dropping huge cash on this site. But I did see Santa Cruz and Independent. So I'll drop a dime to NHS and see what Novak has to say about this site.
Game On....

Page 3 of 5    Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next