SkullandBonesSkateboards.com Forum Index
SkullandBonesSkateboards.com Forum Index  »  SNOWBOARDS  »  Snowboard For My Kids
Page 1 of 1    

Snowboard For My Kids

Buddur
Posted: Thu Oct 11, 2018 10:51 pm Reply with quote
Joined: 04 Aug 2012 Posts: 1095 Location: Western Pennsylvania
Got in the mail today a snowboard I purchased for my boys to beat the crap out of, a Burton Ready-to-Ride for youth setup. Was cruising STP and came across these, and with a discount I had I got it for $97. STP has them for $127 and list for about $250.

So stoked. Can't wait for the snow to fall and get my boys out on it with the sleds.

Burton Ready-to-Ride for youth

Posted: Sun Oct 14, 2018 7:25 am Reply with quote
Buddur wrote:
Got in the mail today a snowboard I purchased for my boys to beat the crap out of, a Burton Ready-to-Ride for youth setup. Was cruising STP and came across these, and with a discount I had I got it for $97. STP has them for $127 and list for about $250.

So stoked. Can't wait for the snow to fall and get my boys out on it with the sleds.

Burton Ready-to-Ride for youth

Cool little getup there! I miss snowboarding; I haven't actually been out since 2012, and that was just popping ollies in the backyard (which ripped the binding screw out of my board).

Page 1 of 1