SkullandBonesSkateboards.com Forum Index
SkullandBonesSkateboards.com Forum Index  »  HOT DISCUSSIONS  »  Q: pool building cost ?
Page 5 of 5    Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Q: pool building cost ?

TCBSK8
Posted: Tue Nov 11, 2003 8:38 am Reply with quote
Joined: 23 May 2003 Posts: 1211 Location: Tupelo, Mississippi
Next time they drain it, (which should be soon), I'll get some pics of our session. It's sick - nothing like Shitty's gorgeous little cement pond, it's more of a rounded rectangle shape. It starts as a 3 footer in the shallow and then plunges 11' to the 14 foot deep end with 2 feet of vert. That makes for 12 feet of the smoothest transition known to man. It's fast as greased hell.
lush702
Posted: Tue Nov 11, 2003 4:27 pm Reply with quote
thanks all - especially you Shitbird (will give you a call) -

emailed Wally this afternoon - keep you posted.

lush
Shitbird
Posted: Wed Nov 12, 2003 2:13 am Reply with quote
Ultra, feel free to write me...and just include where you are, and what the soil conditions are.
I.E., are you on BEDROCK, on the top of a hill, are you at the bottom of a hill, and have high water table issues?
These are the things you should consider.
I personally, wouldn't build without a sump.
It's not that much dough, and if you are talking about rebar, and dig....YOUR labor, the sump will be cake.
It's just good insurance, and will keep your shit from popping, or weeping.
Again, I am here for ANYONE who is serious about a dig.
Dunn...get your ass down to Washington street park, and help out if you aren't already.
We were there yesterday.
SIIICK.
Scotty O, my good friend, and production manager, and I went down to Diego, and stayed with Humpston, and checked out the park, after a successful meeting with a cracker jack wood genius who will be making our parabolic rocker, and composite dreams a reality.
We were taken to the park by our buddy the "Other SLOB" and met the main men behind the park.
Y'all....it's really something to behold.
The design in my book was a little sketchy, and they pretty much botched the main bowl design-wise due to an odd decision to take out the facewall and have a weird roll-in deal that was mysteriously a full twelve feet across.
HOWEVER, their ULTRAGNARLY skating, and ballsy, committed stance in creating the place MORE than makes up for any nit-picking on my part.
I point this out, because, when you are going to dig, and pour, it's PERMANENT, and you really want to get your measurements PERFECT, and be within code, and have your design PERFECT......BEFORE you break ground...or you may just fuck your shit right on up...or have the city telling you to rip it out, like my neighbors and good friends down the street who built a nice bowl, only to be told to yank it due to lack of permits.
OUCH.
Anyway, we are all back home tonight, and it was good to stay with Scotty at Tom Knox's pad in Visalia, and meet Maraboutslim....just bummed I was in a super rush to get home...as I have a gnarly work crush tomorrow.
YOW!
waye1964
Posted: Tue Oct 09, 2018 1:17 pm Reply with quote
we will take a gander at the expenses related with the establishment of the two sorts of present day swimming pools. As indicated by P.K. Information the normal expense of a 19' measurement over the ground swimming pool is $6,243; while the normal expense of a 32'x16' inground swimming pool is $21,919.
polygroup summer waves elite pool
izo96
Posted: Wed Oct 10, 2018 3:04 am Reply with quote
ORDER OF THE SKULL ORDER OF THE SKULL
What are you talking about???
15 years is a loooong time
slavadov
Posted: Wed Oct 10, 2018 7:20 am Reply with quote
...And what about removing a pool? Are we talking $1,000? $10,000? $50,000?

Scotty T
Posted: Wed Oct 10, 2018 11:22 pm Reply with quote
ORDER OF THE SKULL ORDER OF THE SKULL
izo96 wrote:
What are you talking about???
15 years is a loooong time

Haha spam for a pool you can't skate. Bit more than a long shot putting a spam ad here.

Page 5 of 5    Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5