SkullandBonesSkateboards.com Forum Index
SkullandBonesSkateboards.com Forum Index  »  GENERAL DISCUSSION FORUM  »  The 'walking into a locker' etc
Page 1 of 1    

The 'walking into a locker' etc

Mmoak2018
Posted: Mon Sep 17, 2018 3:53 am Reply with quote
No cutscenes or improvement and you're befuddled right into the season. Unfortunately there is no customization, which only shows apathy out of 2K. You ought to try it out purchase NBA 2K MT if you're annoyed of the debility of internet mycareer.

The alone affair that turns me off from only do I gram offline is I can not accommodate my player, it's an entire bolt 22, I abhorrence the way online myplayer is set up right now but I can't play with it later accepting able to change my shot, distill moves and gear.

I dream they'd only add a skip activity if you have apparent it once. I accept the cut scenes that advance experience that's air-conditioned I guess. But the nearest ones afore or afterwards a bold humans advancing to your abode to allocution for 3 account and say nothing... accord us the benefit to ascendancy our game.

I would not apperception as abundant if the cut scenes were actually acceptable but they're a abasement - maybe alone 10 year olds do adore the scenes breadth your amateur al of a sudden starts accepting partner associate with the assorted NBA superstars and begs to get a charm to MJ's golf championship, and in addition to that they aren't even logical.

I had been on the Celtics for my own amateur year and within my added year I concluded up with the Lakers, and I got one of those cut scenes with Kyrie and both him and myplayer acted like they were affair for the aboriginal moment. I still get alleged amateur in various cutscenes. Cutscenes with Dame still betoken that I'm arena with Shammy.

Speaking of Shammy, the alone time that I was aghast that there was not a cutscene was when I alternating to play the Celtics and there wasn't any cut arena with myplayer and Shammy or even Boo Boo. And allegedly if you switched bands allotment of your modification was supposed to aswell accompany Hannah that the PR babe and her ass-kisser on with you. And B-fresh.

I had actually play offline if you could get distill moves and the added custom animations. I really don't affliction for the area - online play is baneful if you are lower than 90 or even 85 entire, and I do not take a active affiliation so at the park/pro-am I am ice-skating on defence and can not time my jump attack releases appropriately anyhow.

The loading time to get to your mycourt is a travesty. The 'walking into a locker' etc. is a arrant time-waste action from the annoy-you-into-buying-vc gamevplan 2K is executing.

Also I abhorrence how you are ashore with ONE abject actualization aloft all the MyPlayers you make. And if you about-face over to say a new myplayer and about-face aback for your own capital myplayer your main's clothing, reddit game discuss and added significantly, SHOES, get displace to the defaults. I received the realized 'Adidas is black you wore additional shoes' argument from Bryan on my funds man afterwards I switched to my new actualization for a little, because the capital man's shoes got shifted aback to 2K generics.
Buddur
Posted: Mon Sep 17, 2018 6:02 am Reply with quote
Joined: 04 Aug 2012 Posts: 835 Location: Western Pennsylvania
Huh?

Please summarize that into one short paragraph. Thank you very much.

Posted: Mon Sep 17, 2018 11:55 am Reply with quote
ORDER OF THE SKULL ORDER OF THE SKULL
Joined: 11 Jan 2010 Posts: 1480 Location: A field in Ireland
Photo?

Wanted. Used Airbourne Schneer Twisted Women. Used Vision Bo Ikeda Poem.
sonicdan
Posted: Mon Sep 17, 2018 2:31 pm Reply with quote
Reissue or OG??

brokenorderband
Posted: Mon Sep 17, 2018 9:19 pm Reply with quote
Sorry I don't speak nerd

Posted: Mon Sep 17, 2018 10:27 pm Reply with quote

Page 1 of 1