SkullandBonesSkateboards.com Forum Index
SkullandBonesSkateboards.com Forum Index  »  HOT DISCUSSIONS  »  UP Skateboard Trucks - What’s the Story?
Page 1 of 1    

UP Skateboard Trucks - What’s the Story?

SantaCruzDude
Posted: Thu Sep 06, 2018 3:12 pm Reply with quote
I’ve got a couple pairs of these, and don’t know anything about them. I assume they were yet another company looking to innovate skateboard trucks, and must not have made it... any info would be great!

Posted: Thu Sep 06, 2018 6:33 pm Reply with quote
They were from Brazil (or somewhere in South America) if memory serves. The idea was that they'd eliminate the multipiece truck design and just make the entire darn thing out of urethane. They tried to market them towards longboarders, for carving, but the trucks were just too stiff. Uptrucks had limited success in the flatland/freestyle scene. It's a very cool bit of skateboard and longboard history, being that it's a pretty unusual design, but I can't speak to any sort of collectable value.

Page 1 of 1