SkullandBonesSkateboards.com Forum Index
SkullandBonesSkateboards.com Forum Index  »  WANNA' TRADE?  »  mint vallely elephant for sale
Page 2 of 2    Goto page Previous  1, 2

mint vallely elephant for sale

caracortada
Posted: Wed Oct 31, 2001 9:37 am Reply with quote
it sure is but i wont put it on ebay after the bollocking i received, [probably no one will bid for it, i have pictures if u wanna see them get in touch with me-
punksizer
Posted: Sat Nov 03, 2001 4:26 am Reply with quote
Let's face it this a a very rare deck.Mike V. was only witn the bones brigade for a year or so before making the jump to another company.Meaning that deck as opposed to Hawk's,Mountain's,Cab's,Guerrero's and McGill's was only in production for that short time and was dropped the minute he switched companies making it very rare.Everybody would like to have this deck.I skated a white one when I was 13, bought it new $45 bucks.To tell you the truth I thought that it was one of the worst shaped powell decks out at that time(traded it off,Who knew back then).Throw it on Ebay with your reserve,It is worth $800.00 to somebody.Theres a lot of people out there collecting this shit where money is no object.If you can get that much,Hey Fuck em'As long as they're happy and you get what you want,its all good.
caracortada
Posted: Sun Nov 04, 2001 8:56 am Reply with quote
well that's what i thought why not give it a try but you always get people knocking u down no matter what u do, anyways it will go on ebay probably next month and if it doesn't sell it can only go up in price right?
Hammerhead
Posted: Thu Nov 08, 2001 12:07 pm Reply with quote
Joined: 06 Oct 2001 Posts: 6889 Location: Occupying Aztlan since 1963
what do you mean nobody will bid on it at Ebay?! You'll probably get around $400 buck for it. That's just my estimate. Course there are much more knowledgeable guys here who could really give you a gnats ass estimate.
jibaridge
Posted: Thu Nov 08, 2001 5:51 pm Reply with quote
You never know with ebay, it could go for $200, it could go for $1,000.. All depends whos bidding.. I've seen stuff go for outrageous amounts and I've seen stuff go for dirt.. Just list it with a reserve, if it doesnt meet reserve then it doesnt sell.
theherd
Posted: Thu Dec 13, 2001 5:27 pm Reply with quote
ORDER OF THE SKULL ORDER OF THE SKULL
Joined: 02 Nov 2001 Posts: 5009 Location: Wish I lived in Pinto's Place
well, do you still have it? trade options available, or cash only? thanks- [email protected]
www.theskateboardmuseum.c
Posted: Thu Dec 13, 2001 10:43 pm Reply with quote
I loved skating the vallely...i had about 8 of em.....i could never find a yellow one though.Anybody have a yellow one? i have two mint but there both boneite.....dude,i could see you getting close to 700 or 800 on ebay.If the time is right it would sell.

Page 2 of 2    Goto page Previous  1, 2