SkullandBonesSkateboards.com Forum Index
SkullandBonesSkateboards.com Forum Index  »  FOR SALE ONLY  »  Moving out sale - Old school decks 4 sale
Page 1 of 1    

Moving out sale - Old school decks 4 sale

ppmurf
Posted: Tue Sep 03, 2002 7:23 am Reply with quote
Clearing out some oldschool decks so before they hit ebay thought id give everyone a chance to have a look at whats for sale.
1) Powell Peralta Tony Hawk iron cross full size mint in shrink $215 + $28 express air shipping.
2) Powell peralta Mike Mcgill skull and snake (no snakeskin) grey stain $125 + $28 express air shipping.
3) Powell Peralta Lance Mountain family longsleeve tshirt blk xl $29 + $12 express air shipping.
4)Alva hardcore wheels bright yellow set unused mint condition $42 + $15 express air shipping.
5) 1978 Powell Peralta pig shaped skull and sword with bones threes and tracker sixtracks metal base plate. Trackers have 1 grind on them, bones threes have little to no wear. Pig has no tail wear as it has a tail bones, die cut grip and graphics are maintained well with small scratches. This is a great set up and i am looking for a suitable trade - frankie hill bulldog and something else would suit my fancy.
6)2 x Santa cruz blanks in the old grosso shape, 1 is mint green the other has been decked and has minor use. Great for re creating those oldschool graphics.

for pictures drop me a line - shipping is from down under, but i have a garranteed record of trades and purchases, so please dont let the location put you off. cheers ppmurf
Buckethead
Posted: Fri Sep 13, 2002 2:19 pm Reply with quote
ORDER OF THE SKULL ORDER OF THE SKULL
Dude you have mail on the way. I am looking for the Alva Hardcores.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger ICQ Number

Page 1 of 1