SkullandBonesSkateboards.com Forum Index
SkullandBonesSkateboards.com Forum Index  »  WANTED!!  »  Powell Peralta Brite lite decks.
 Post new topic   Reply to topic
Page 2 of 7    Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Powell Peralta Brite lite decks.

Author Message
garygraytail
Posted: Sun Aug 30, 2015 12:27 pm Reply with quote
ORDER OF THE SKULL ORDER OF THE SKULL
Joined: 02 Dec 2008 Posts: 1523 Location: Deland FL
zowenso wrote:
gogomouse1 wrote:
Why won't Powell reissue those?


They probably will. I hope not though.


There reissuing the brite light quartermaster Jay Smith. Mine is at skateone so they can get the shape right. So it will be out soon.

_________________
Wanted, Powell team dragon. Pig shaped and a britelight Ray bones. Both clean used.
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
zowenso
Posted: Sun Aug 30, 2015 1:01 pm Reply with quote
ORDER OF THE SKULL ORDER OF THE SKULL
Joined: 08 Jan 2008 Posts: 7341 Location: Massachusetts
garygraytail wrote:
zowenso wrote:
gogomouse1 wrote:
Why won't Powell reissue those?


They probably will. I hope not though.


There reissuing the brite light quartermaster Jay Smith. Mine is at skateone so they can get the shape right. So it will be out soon.



Why would you even get involved with that?

_________________
Wanted. Powell peralta pig (Purple), Brite Lite Powell logo graphic, mini General Issue ripper stripes, Full size Dragon graphic pig.
View user's profile Send private message
garygraytail
Posted: Sun Aug 30, 2015 1:13 pm Reply with quote
ORDER OF THE SKULL ORDER OF THE SKULL
Joined: 02 Dec 2008 Posts: 1523 Location: Deland FL
zowenso wrote:
garygraytail wrote:
zowenso wrote:
gogomouse1 wrote:
Why won't Powell reissue those?


They probably will. I hope not though.


There reissuing the brite light quartermaster Jay Smith. Mine is at skateone so they can get the shape right. So it will be out soon.



Why would you even get involved with that?


It was going to happen anyway so it was cool to talk with those guys.

_________________
Wanted, Powell team dragon. Pig shaped and a britelight Ray bones. Both clean used.
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
zowenso
Posted: Wed Sep 09, 2015 4:25 pm Reply with quote
ORDER OF THE SKULL ORDER OF THE SKULL
Joined: 08 Jan 2008 Posts: 7341 Location: Massachusetts
Bump for this is yellow. Used.





_________________
Wanted. Powell peralta pig (Purple), Brite Lite Powell logo graphic, mini General Issue ripper stripes, Full size Dragon graphic pig.
View user's profile Send private message
zowenso
Posted: Wed Sep 30, 2015 8:32 pm Reply with quote
ORDER OF THE SKULL ORDER OF THE SKULL
Joined: 08 Jan 2008 Posts: 7341 Location: Massachusetts
Bump.

_________________
Wanted. Powell peralta pig (Purple), Brite Lite Powell logo graphic, mini General Issue ripper stripes, Full size Dragon graphic pig.
View user's profile Send private message
zowenso
Posted: Mon Oct 12, 2015 2:57 pm Reply with quote
ORDER OF THE SKULL ORDER OF THE SKULL
Joined: 08 Jan 2008 Posts: 7341 Location: Massachusetts
Bump for that^^^in yellow.

_________________
Wanted. Powell peralta pig (Purple), Brite Lite Powell logo graphic, mini General Issue ripper stripes, Full size Dragon graphic pig.
View user's profile Send private message
zowenso
Posted: Mon Dec 14, 2015 6:51 am Reply with quote
ORDER OF THE SKULL ORDER OF THE SKULL
Joined: 08 Jan 2008 Posts: 7341 Location: Massachusetts
zowenso wrote:
Bump for that^^^in yellow.

_________________
Wanted. Powell peralta pig (Purple), Brite Lite Powell logo graphic, mini General Issue ripper stripes, Full size Dragon graphic pig.
View user's profile Send private message
zowenso
Posted: Tue Jan 05, 2016 9:34 pm Reply with quote
ORDER OF THE SKULL ORDER OF THE SKULL
Joined: 08 Jan 2008 Posts: 7341 Location: Massachusetts
Bump

_________________
Wanted. Powell peralta pig (Purple), Brite Lite Powell logo graphic, mini General Issue ripper stripes, Full size Dragon graphic pig.
View user's profile Send private message
zowenso
Posted: Fri Jan 15, 2016 6:52 pm Reply with quote
ORDER OF THE SKULL ORDER OF THE SKULL
Joined: 08 Jan 2008 Posts: 7341 Location: Massachusetts
Bump for one of those in yellow ^^^^^

_________________
Wanted. Powell peralta pig (Purple), Brite Lite Powell logo graphic, mini General Issue ripper stripes, Full size Dragon graphic pig.
View user's profile Send private message
crp76
Posted: Tue Jan 26, 2016 2:20 pm Reply with quote
ORDER OF THE SKULL ORDER OF THE SKULL
Joined: 27 Apr 2008 Posts: 1542 Location: new shredford ma
Bump for my buddy!
View user's profile Send private message
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic
Page 2 of 7    Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
All times are GMT - 5 Hours
The time now is Sat May 08, 2021 10:59 pm
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum