SkullandBonesSkateboards.com Forum Index
SkullandBonesSkateboards.com Forum Index  »  SKATEBOARD ART  »  Jacob Blizzard Ramen Model
Page 5 of 5    Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Jacob Blizzard Ramen Model

jbirk
Posted: Fri Jun 05, 2015 9:49 pm Reply with quote
ORDER OF THE SKULL ORDER OF THE SKULL
I know this topic is a dead horse for Slob and several others, but it just seems easy and the right move to nuke the thread for the common good.
Yes...Jacob did reach out to me and other members, but I think that is an indicator of how much it means to the dude.
I don't know all the details surrounding his being booted, but I for one miss his input...maybe not having the current post on every different topic but he does know his shit, and he kept people honest or at least pointed out when something was sketch.
I just read the whole stupid thread and the sad thing is that this "ART" thread has more pages than my legit attempt to sell my art...that's pretty fuggin' sad. So after you read this thread go buy a print mofo's I discounted the shit out of them
If Pollack is hosting it that would be solid if he would pull the plug on it.
If you search my name on Google images you see me sitting at an Obama rally...to some that may be worse than a dildo hat.
Either way that my 2 cents for what its worth. Have a good weekend homies
slob-air
Posted: Sat Jun 06, 2015 1:40 am Reply with quote
Site Admin Joined: 27 Oct 2001 Posts: 63453 Location: S&B HQ
jbirk wrote:

Yes...Jacob did reach out to me and other members, but I think that is an indicator of how much it means to the dude.

No, it shows how manipulative he is. And how annoying.

I told exactly how to get rid of the image. He's either painfully lazy or this isn't really about the image, but another of his retarded manipulative games.

Dude works for a dog grooming place. I doubt they'd care. He apparently didn't think they'd care that he used their internet connection and IPs to circumvent his banning from this site and then attempt to manipulate select members into breaking the rules and risking their membership as well as encouraging a few members into arguments with me based on false information.

Do you feel used? You should. Jacob likes pulling the string.

Posted: Sat Jun 06, 2015 2:18 am Reply with quote
I don't feel used...but I wish I did, i'm lonely
slob-air
Posted: Sat Jun 06, 2015 8:02 am Reply with quote
Site Admin Joined: 27 Oct 2001 Posts: 63453 Location: S&B HQ
jbirk wrote:

Posted: Thu Jun 11, 2015 9:03 pm Reply with quote
Joined: 04 Aug 2014 Posts: 71 Location: San Francisco, CA, USA
jbirk wrote:

Sorry jbirk! But that's what happens in Cincinasty! I think James Kelch is out that way and always looking for old timers to skate with. Please tell me you are not a Bangles fan!

I find this whole thread a riot! But in a car crash kinda way. That sounds bad, I know. But now I cant stop looking. My question that I missed or its not there, is where did the pic originally come from? Did Jacob provide it and someone here "arted" it up? Did Jacob make the whole image himself? Did someone find his picture on google, photoshop it and then post it here?

In any event, regardless of what people think of this guy, I'd say the picture and/or thread should come down. I've worked in recruiting before and potential employers do search for details about the candidate. I do not know his line of work, but it could be harmful to job prospects.

Just a noobs 2 cents. I'd hate to have that floating around on the internet. If Polock is unwilling or unable to remove the hosted pic would killing the thread resolve the issue?

Titletownjeff
Posted: Thu Jun 11, 2015 9:40 pm Reply with quote
Jacob was the Allec Baldwin of SNB
brokenorderband
Posted: Thu Jun 11, 2015 11:05 pm Reply with quote
If Cob wants a squeaky clean Internet image you are going to have to nuke about a thousand other threads he commented in...

Posted: Thu Jun 11, 2015 11:16 pm Reply with quote
Joined: 07 Feb 2003 Posts: 10327 Location: Raytown Travel Agency
brokenorderband wrote:
If Cob wants a squeaky clean Internet image you are going to have to nuke about a thousand other threads he commented in...

The "sluts" thread that he did comes to mind. Which is ironic actually. A whole thread of him posting pics of naked girls he knows. I'm sure they were as stoked as he is now.

That thread paired well with his "in praise of our women" thread or whatever. Probably running simultaneously even.

Page 5 of 5    Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5