SkullandBonesSkateboards.com Forum Index
SkullandBonesSkateboards.com Forum Index  »  NON SKATEBOARD RELATED SALES AND AUCTIONS  »  WANTED:heavy metal and 80s new wave cassettes
Page 1 of 1    

WANTED:heavy metal and 80s new wave cassettes

radrob
Posted: Tue Sep 02, 2014 1:49 am Reply with quote
ORDER OF THE SKULL ORDER OF THE SKULL
Joined: 30 Apr 2002 Posts: 6751 Location: under a rock at times...
why you ask?because i still play them in my car..(i just recently lost a dokken tooth and nail cassette due to having closed windows and it warped the shit out of it because of the inland valley heat..so i am looking for another btw)..show me what you have (even though its just the cassette tape alone,i may take it),but would prefer complete with header card or whatever the fuck its technically called.also looking for a tape demagnetizer or tape head cleaner.please have some pics ready and hopefully a price in mind or we can discuss if there are only certain ones youd let go.if you have punk and gothic or industrial bands,ill consider them too.thanks for looking.someones gotta have something laying around or gatherin' dust or havin' a spider garage party

Posted: Tue Sep 02, 2014 10:03 pm Reply with quote
Ahhh, the way metal was meant to be listened to, on tape!!!

Posted: Wed Sep 03, 2014 3:36 am Reply with quote
yea^
also sold most of my vinyl collection so rather than starting again on vinyl,i'd rather just have cassettes galore...that way i can still have that "authentic" era feel without the bulk...

bump

some of u's gotta have schtuff layin around...are people here AS found of them as i?

helloween,wasp,metallica,ministry,ealry cure,siouxsie sioux,lene lovich,nina hagen,maiden,early motley crue,early dokken,smiths,morrissey,pleasure and the beast,slow children,front 242,marylin manson,lycia,cocteau twins,plasmatics,speed,death,dark and white metal...need i suggest more?

skinny puppy,ozzy,new order,joy division,christian death,laibach,devo,kraftwerk,ealry twisted sister,anthrax,..etc

Posted: Sat Sep 06, 2014 4:32 am Reply with quote
Joined: 07 Jan 2013 Posts: 3666 Location: Sydney, Australia
Let me know if you would like this:

skully67
Posted: Tue Oct 14, 2014 5:23 pm Reply with quote
Pm me your address. I have a gift for you.
skully67
Posted: Tue Oct 14, 2014 10:44 pm Reply with quote
Have all these too.
Took these pics awhile ago, have mixed feelings about getting rid of them. I don't know why, I don't listen to them. Maybe we can work something out.

KevinH
Posted: Tue Oct 14, 2014 11:04 pm Reply with quote
^^ Nice!

Check this link:

http://uswebstore.earache.com/tapes

As for the bands you listed, I have most of them on vinyl and can record them to cassette.
radrob
Posted: Wed Oct 15, 2014 9:39 pm Reply with quote
BIG props to colin for coming through...i opened that package and found out my car cassette player was dirty as fuck..but the item worked 100%MINT FLAWLESS(some dudes will get that inside joke)

@kevinh:shoot me your info via pm..well work something out

to everyone else:yes,its great to show everyone here what you have(and in fact,there was a thread for that),but if you aren't gonna respond to pms,whats the point,really?

yeah,i am jonesin for some overlooked bands that may have a song/track that i wouldn't have given much attention to before,but willing to play through any ACTUAL finds should they become ACTUALLY available

for example,i had this weird compilation of one off songs and on that cassette,i found and am digging a song by great white called"face the day"...great beat,and underated song that i would have never have known about or researched just because that "once bitten,twice shy" bullshit piano melody song was played to death over the airwaves and made me hate the band because it wasn't "hard" enough....

another group was "kix" with "body talk"...something about the time it was released then and what it represents now in hindsight...

so dig through your garages and hit me up with stuff youd WANT to let go of...

Posted: Wed Oct 15, 2014 10:48 pm Reply with quote
PM sent.

Page 1 of 1