SkullandBonesSkateboards.com Forum Index
SkullandBonesSkateboards.com Forum Index  »  B.O.N.O.S.A.  »  how to avoid the anger of your loved one pt2
Page 1 of 1    

how to avoid the anger of your loved one pt2

altomic
Posted: Fri Feb 06, 2004 2:32 am Reply with quote
ORDER OF THE SKULL ORDER OF THE SKULL
how to bring that new bulk order of skateboards in to the house, in front of your loved one, without getting them totally pissed off with you.

again have a skate-collector-buddy, your partner and you are sitting around one day drinking some beers or what ever .

skate-collector-buddy -"can you look after my collection? I respect your dedication and appreciation of skating."

you - "why? what`s up?"

skate-collector-buddy - "Im going to fight for the freedom of every american man, woman and child ,in Iraq, I might not be back for a year."

you "how many decks are we talking here?"

skate-collector-buddy "only 10 or so"

you "Ill have to talk it over with my spouse, honey... is it alright if we store skate-collector-buddies skateboards here?"

spouse/partner/whatever "I guess so"

skate-collector-buddy "you`d be doing me a huge favour. I would keep them at my parents but I know they would probably throw them out or put them in the basement which floods every 3 minutes."

you "Ill look after them for you. Ill treat them just like my own. Would you mind if I sometimes hung them?, of course out of direct sunlight".

skate-collector-buddy "sure, thanks man"

After a year your partner might be questioning where skate-collector-buddy is. You can say that you don`t know, doing gods duty or something. but anyway he has your address/ phone and email, so it shouldn`t be difficult for him to trace you.

a few days later, skate-collector-buddy telephones on a bad line saying that he is being transferred to Izbekistan for a year. can you hold them for another year.

After another year your partner will accept the decks as part of the collection, pretty much. At this point skate-collector-buddy telephones again saying that he is finished collecting, still in the army and he`s in it for a career. Skate-collector-buddy "Sorry for the inconvience, would you want to buy them for a low price?"

You talk to your partner and he/she agrees. they like the look of that next to the .

you send off the money and say to your partner "at last they are mine"

okay. so the skate-collector-buddy is just an out of town friend of a friend. the decks are of course yours. it only takes 2 years but you were able to sneak in the big order of decks that you had been buying for months and storing at your office.

the money that you pay "skate-collector-buddy" of course is yours and goes to buying more decks that you put in the bottom of your security box. (see part one)

[ This Message was edited by: altomic on 2004-02-06 02:34 ]

Page 1 of 1