SkullandBonesSkateboards.com Forum Index
SkullandBonesSkateboards.com Forum Index  »  HOT DISCUSSIONS  »  All the plans to Star Wars....XXX being looked at by big Co.
Page 1 of 3    Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

All the plans to Star Wars....XXX being looked at by big Co.

krayola
Posted: Mon Oct 11, 2010 12:26 pm Reply with quote
ORDER OF THE SKULL ORDER OF THE SKULL
Joined: 11 Feb 2007 Posts: 15449 Location: R'lyeh 47°9′S 126°43′W / 47.15°S 126.717°W / -47.15; -126.717
If this needs to be moved to press releases cool.

-----------------------------------------------------------

To read the heavly edited and sarcastic press release below I apologize. Some well sized company attempted to court me. The offer is void, I told them to take a hike.

After saying that I will say this: I love skateboarding. It's my sacred thing. I take it very seriously. It's been my life, from start to finish. I am known for being a gentleman, for being honest but a shitty shipper. I am known for integrity and will be the first one to tell you, I'm this guy that makes beautiful things, a fair artist and it was just to be a project. Just like it was in 1986, a project.

Well the goal is to build something amazing but without sacrificing vision. I can't imagine anything else.

Because really it's about those that supported me, that I was late with product and shipping dates but stuck it through and gave me a chance. I don't betray that. That is sacred.

XXX has gone through way to much to be shelved, live in obscurity and be anything but Righteous Skateboarding/art/ Many of you that have my boards, realize it's not a thing, a commodity, it's my life.

To quote Roy Batty in Blade Runner: I want more life fucker.

Well maybe a hot shower once a week. Been 7 months since the last. Could you endure what I have for loving an idea more then your own life?

No.

Because really I'm not done with defining my version of skateboarding and yet to sell out. I've yet to really achieve anything yet as how I look at it.

-K

------------------------------
XXX To be purchased by worlds largest Action Sports Retailer?
After 1 year of negotiations the small boutique brand XXX Skateboards created by Kray Sudderth is being looked at to be brought into the fold as a unique and unifying force in Skateboarding with sales in excess of 480 million world wide. Though small in size, XXX has created & maintained a 1 man operation against diversity and life altering issues. XXX has a knowledge base that surpasses companies 300 times it's size, creates more art collateral pound for pound. When commented the notorious artist Kray said that it was time that either someone steps up to keep this a family sized event or that a percentage be offered on the way before merger. Kray has created 66,326 skateboards by hand since 1982. He makes, shapes, creates his own art and is known for quality. He also related in any case customers come first, he values anyone and everyone that stuck through him as he fought for his health. Ultimately Kray would like that XXX stay a skater run company that makes fine art for skaters at a reasonable price.

-------------------------------------------------

No shit folks, I love skateboards and all I think about is finishing orders and getting done this Slob Tribute Deck.

By XXX, it will show up late but look damn good.

New Website coming soon, new products coming soon and not before all orders are finished.

Thank you.

Last edited by krayola on Fri Oct 22, 2010 5:00 am; edited 1 time in total

del*13
Posted: Mon Oct 11, 2010 12:32 pm Reply with quote
Joined: 17 Jul 2007 Posts: 12164 Location: Witch Hazel Farm
Good to see you're ok, Tiki.
krayola
Posted: Mon Oct 11, 2010 12:39 pm Reply with quote
Joined: 11 Feb 2007 Posts: 15449 Location: R'lyeh 47°9′S 126°43′W / 47.15°S 126.717°W / -47.15; -126.717
Thanks Del for blowing my cover. Do I tell people you're really Steve Cab?

No I keep that to myself.

Skate Fink
Posted: Mon Oct 11, 2010 2:55 pm Reply with quote

Posted: Mon Oct 11, 2010 3:28 pm Reply with quote
Outstanding.

Oh wait, I should have said I was making a Reason For Living Black Flag board printing on a Roskopp reissue board and selling them for $300 for the blems.

Damn, I posted the wrong press release. Dang!

scar09
Posted: Mon Oct 11, 2010 4:11 pm Reply with quote
...Congrat's to one of my biggest influences!!! All the best Mr. Kray...now and in the future!! You rock, dude!!

Peace,
scar09

Posted: Mon Oct 11, 2010 6:25 pm Reply with quote
Joined: 19 Jan 2002 Posts: 15613 Location: Melbs dude... Melbs
<cough>sellout</cough>

j/k. congrats.

Posted: Mon Oct 11, 2010 7:15 pm Reply with quote
Joined: 17 Jul 2007 Posts: 12164 Location: Witch Hazel Farm
I'm confused by your post, Kray. Are you saying a major company is gonna pay you big money for XXX? If so, congrats, bro. You have definately paid your dues and deserve it. Or is this another tolulene induced dream you are sharing? Hoping it's the former. Now tell us about this Slob deck.
brewharriah
Posted: Mon Oct 11, 2010 8:40 pm Reply with quote
Joined: 27 Oct 2008 Posts: 14880 Location: fuckmylife, warshington
little late for April fools aint it?

Posted: Mon Oct 11, 2010 9:04 pm Reply with quote
Joined: 22 Aug 2005 Posts: 609 Location: Home of the 906 Militia
if you make millions... please pay off my house

thats all i ask

Page 1 of 3    Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next