SkullandBonesSkateboards.com Forum Index
SkullandBonesSkateboards.com Forum Index  »  SNOWBOARDS  »  Anyone Ride a Mountainboard?
Page 1 of 1    

Anyone Ride a Mountainboard?

ghostcavalry
Posted: Wed Jan 21, 2004 1:33 pm Reply with quote
Greetings. This is my first snowboard post, and I believe I needed to come here to ask this... I'm presuming mountainboards are closer to snowboards (?)than skateboards...
We have a tract of land in the foothills that has an old logging trail cut in from years ago.
Seems like the perfect place to mountainboard
I've been wanting to try one for years but they ain't cheap. Anybody here ride? Is it a cross between a skateboard and a snowboard? Any tips or advice greatly appreciated.~ Tina
smo
Posted: Mon Jan 26, 2004 1:15 pm Reply with quote
I used to ride dirtboards all the time. I lived up in the woods so there was a bunch of dirt roads i would ride on. I would go with some freinds with a car and drive each other back to the tops of the hills. It carved like a real snowboard on the dirt roads if you committed to the turns and did like a four wheel slide, but if you didnt commit you would eat it hard. Mine doesnt have breaks, id imagine that its alot better with them. I tried it in the woods a few times but never on any good trails.

Page 1 of 1