SkullandBonesSkateboards.com Forum Index
SkullandBonesSkateboards.com Forum Index  »  MANUFACTURERS FORUM  »  Check out the blog
Page 1 of 1    

Check out the blog

krayola
Posted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 4:48 pm Reply with quote
ORDER OF THE SKULL ORDER OF THE SKULL
Joined: 11 Feb 2007 Posts: 15449 Location: R'lyeh 47°9′S 126°43′W / 47.15°S 126.717°W / -47.15; -126.717
Emails and PM's are one way, but to qualm your concerns read the blog. It's now attached to the bottom of the main XXX homesite.

http://triplexskateboards.com/

or

http://xxxskateboards.blogspot.com/

Leave comments, concerns and well wishes for my pet stuffed Octopus.

As well when writing me either in PM or email, do either not both because I ask you to introduce yourself, I don't automatically know if 'BrownEyeSkater' is in fact Stephen VonWolfstead. and please state what item thus it will make things speedy.

As well there's no refunds since often enough on custom work, production samples and rare items that these where made by hand, by me and often enough I move things along at cost or well below what time, materials and money it took to make them. I consider the SNB my home, my homeboys and I appreciate those that waited. XXX is yet to become some large monolithic corp, everything is made by me and few items are outsourced and even then are made under my strict supervision. So thus, no refunds. It's all custom work. My goal isn't to offer some parts of XXX to become Element or some other mass produced machine. I make art, it's my soul and my heart. I appreciate those that can wait, and I've now in place the steps to assure speedy delivery.

Thank you.

Page 1 of 1