SkullandBonesSkateboards.com Forum Index
SkullandBonesSkateboards.com Forum Index  »  BUSINESS, SHOPS & RETAILERS  »  confidential skate shop survey...shops - I'd like your input
Page 1 of 1    

confidential skate shop survey...shops - I'd like your input

skategeezer
Posted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 12:28 pm Reply with quote
In two weeks I will be at Surf Expo. At the conference, I will be attending a meeting that brings together shops and skate companies. Generally, when I've attended meetings like this a lot of people talk from the heart and they are passionate, but they seem to be fairly shy about giving specifics. I can understand this.

What I am proposing is that shops take a moment to fill out this survey. It is 100% confidential. I do not, nor do I wish to track what specific shops filled out the survey, all I want is that shops complete the survey.

If you are a shop, please click here and take a minute or two to fill it out. I am not going to sell this information I am merely going to share it with those I think will benefit from hearing the unvarnished truth.

Please click here

http://bit.ly/6eO4vu
brianzig
Posted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 6:00 pm Reply with quote
Filled it out. I was also invited to the round table dicussion, but I don't think I'll make it to Surf Expo this time. I might, but as it looks right now I'll be the one running the shop in the afternoons. I was really looking forward to the discussion. Let me know how things go.
skategeezer
Posted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 6:16 pm Reply with quote
thanks
we'll see what develops!

Page 1 of 1