SkullandBonesSkateboards.com Forum Index
SkullandBonesSkateboards.com Forum Index  »  MANUFACTURERS FORUM  »  Am I getting a good deal?
Page 2 of 2    Goto page Previous  1, 2

Am I getting a good deal?

vertzilla
Posted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 9:08 pm Reply with quote
hey Lincoln- are you a friend of Matt Moose?
Lincolnz
Posted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 10:10 pm Reply with quote
ORDER OF THE SKULL ORDER OF THE SKULL
Ohhhh!!! Hello FUCK HEADS!

WHERE'S MY FUCKING MONEY YOU FUCKING CROOKS!!!

Answer up you fucking retards. Steve is a fucking chump that can't back his shit.

The decks are garbage. My guys were breaking them with in 20 minutes of riding them. I still have one hanging on my wall, tha you can tell had an air pocket and imploded.

And explain this, and your rocket scientist printing staff.........

How do you print the graphic upside down on a shape like that! Fucking staff can't tell the nose from the tail on a deck like that, then wtf are they working there for?

I am so glad you fuck bags chimed in on here. You have some explaining to do, so have at it. I'll be nice till I hear what you have to say. And once you do flap your lips, be ready. I'll be throwing down the whole story on how it all went down.

I have waited 3 long years to hear from someone from there on this matter. 3 long fucking years.......

Posted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 10:11 pm Reply with quote
vertzilla wrote:
hey Lincoln- are you a friend of Matt Moose?

Never heard of him.

Why, did you guys rip him off too?

Posted: Sat Jun 27, 2009 12:40 am Reply with quote
I didn't read all your post at first, I was fired up cause someone from there was finial posting here. However, since you guys decided to keep the name, even though it was a kook operation deserve to live in it's shading shadowed past. I won't speak a good word about my experiences with ASF. I never got compensated for my loss, and don't expect too, but in turn I have nothing good to say.

For a small guy operation, like me, it set me back huge, my name ran though the mud, and slandered hardcore.

If you guys now are stand up guys, doing a good job, prove it.

Posted: Sat Jun 27, 2009 11:57 am Reply with quote
call me anytime time 925-361-8796. I have no problem talking to you. whatever the problem was before i started i can resolve. Back and forth message board action is no way to handle a situation. I'm ready to compensate you Lincoln so hit me up anytime- the balls in your court. that number is my office number, i'll be out skating today- leave your number and i'll get back to you tonight. you can talk all the shit you want about how we were but that's got nothing to do with who we are now.
Lincolnz
Posted: Sat Jun 27, 2009 1:27 pm Reply with quote
vertzilla wrote:
I'm ready to compensate you Lincoln so hit me up anytime- the balls in your court..

Now that's the making of a GOOD company!

I will give you a call today or tomorrow.

Posted: Sat Jun 27, 2009 4:39 pm Reply with quote
It's my birthday today, so I may not get around to calling till Saturday.

Going for a family skate, and dinner.

Posted: Fri Oct 08, 2010 2:23 am Reply with quote
I, have used ASF and the wood was pretty good and last a good while before getting soggie! 2mths but depends how much abuse you put on her...also no problems with them being shady but thats just my experience.
Herosk8
Posted: Fri Oct 08, 2010 9:20 pm Reply with quote
a scum bag would be the guys at Natural Manufacturing... I paid for 50 boards and only received 12 boards....the other ones were being shipped. after numerous phone calls and emails with no response i gave up and now out hundreds of dollars and 38 blanks....

on another note, i used asf for a short period this summer to try them out. they were okay. they had a great shape and quick turn around time for the amount of boards i was ordering. I get an email the other day that they are only carrying 2 shapes out of the 6 or 7 they were offering and if i wanted the same shape i was getting i would have to wait at least 5 weeks for them to be turned around. thats crap!!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address

Page 2 of 2    Goto page Previous  1, 2