SkullandBonesSkateboards.com Forum Index
SkullandBonesSkateboards.com Forum Index  »  VALUE OF A SPECIFIC SKATEBOARD  »  Help with pricing
Page 1 of 1    

Help with pricing

atom0705
Posted: Sun Nov 16, 2003 2:58 pm Reply with quote
Ok here's what's up.. I have a 1990 Powell Peralta McGill board. If you go to artofskateboarding.com > Price Guide > and refine the search to Mike McGill, it's the fish board (top row, far right). It has OJ2 street razor wheels and Gullwing trucks (all from when I bought the board in 1990). It's a little used but I would say in very good/excellent condition. Anyone know how much I could get for this or where I can find out. The price guide doesn't have any price but it does have the highest "rarity" rating on the common-rare meter. Thankz....
K-Beam
Posted: Sun Nov 16, 2003 4:25 pm Reply with quote
You might wanna try and re-post this under value of specific skateboard section. But...

That is a less common McGill, don't see too many of em. I picked mine up used a year or more ago and think I paid something like $60 for deck alone in good condition.

I'd expect you could get $125-$150 for yours if it was properly listed and described.
ukoldschool
Posted: Sun Nov 16, 2003 4:28 pm Reply with quote
$50
sixpack
Posted: Mon Nov 17, 2003 7:51 am Reply with quote
ORDER OF THE SKULL ORDER OF THE SKULL
Yeah, $50 for a used deck (shit, once you take it out of the plastic, grip it and set it up value drops significantly) and depending on the condition of the wheels & trucks.....$90 for the complete.

Take it from the king of selling used shit, used completes even in 9.8 condition out of 10 NEVER bring in what you think. Better off keeping it.
DotCommunist
Posted: Mon Nov 17, 2003 9:03 am Reply with quote
I might be interested in it if you want to sell. Could you send me a pic? Thanks.

Page 1 of 1