SkullandBonesSkateboards.com Forum Index
SkullandBonesSkateboards.com Forum Index  »  HARDCORE PUNK & SKATE ROCK  »  good show.
Page 1 of 1    

good show.

xrudox
Posted: Sat Oct 04, 2003 9:18 pm Reply with quote
just came back from seeing river city rebels/glowskulls/pietasters.vgs fucking rule!nice early 6p.m. start too.but can someone please tell the kids that its not 1977 nor is it london,why try to be what you never were?

Posted: Wed Oct 29, 2003 9:06 pm Reply with quote
ORDER OF THE SKULL ORDER OF THE SKULL
I just saw this post; what was wrong with the kiddies? Did you see 100 Jim Greco's or something?
xrudox
Posted: Sat Nov 01, 2003 8:32 pm Reply with quote
pretty much.dk shirts,sex pistole wannabes.i'm damn near thirty and that was still before me.these fucks need to make their own scene.its just a fashion show anymore.

Posted: Sun Nov 16, 2003 1:34 pm Reply with quote
ORDER OF THE SKULL ORDER OF THE SKULL
hers a good one thats touring right now: slackers/tiger army/rancid...

rancid never lets you down and i have finally gotten to see them in a small venue. none of the rockstar festival setting bullshit thistime.

slackers ALWAYS fun. then again, even though everyone hates ska it will alwys get everyones bootys shakin and a groovin.

tiger army. not much needed to be said here. first time ive seen them and definately not the last. whoooeey they fucking rock.

anyways. the sound sucked but fuck it, bigger things to complain about. right?

and jus ta quick comment on the scene kids or whatever...i know its very punk to be homeless and dirty and shit, but if youre at a show...why the fuck are you all sitting in the lobby on the floor for the whole thing? noones going to see and notice your punkishness, theyre all INSIDE THE SHOW. i just didnt really understand that one. otehr than that, yes theres tons of kids, under 18, rocking sid shirts and god save the queen yadda yadda...but whatever. as long as theyre stoked on something and are having fun more power to ya. your clothes dont make you. theyll realize it sooner or later.

Page 1 of 1