SkullandBonesSkateboards.com Forum Index
SkullandBonesSkateboards.com Forum Index  »  BUSINESS, SHOPS & RETAILERS  »  Fellow skater/shop owner in need of help
Page 1 of 1    

Fellow skater/shop owner in need of help

mayhemdave
Posted: Sun Nov 09, 2003 8:22 pm Reply with quote
ORDER OF THE SKULL ORDER OF THE SKULL
This morning when a friend of mine went to open his skate shop all he found was an empty shop. Someone had broken into his shop and cleaned him out, leaving only a few stickers. Unfortunately, he does not have insurance coverage for his business. I am taking it upon myself to help him by finding any kind souls out there who would possibly be able to donate any skate items to help him get his shop going again. I would hate to see the thieves get the best of the shop and have it closed down. If anyone is fortunate enough to be able to donate anything (shirts, decks, wheels, etc) please e-mail me @ [email protected] for a mailing address. If you are in the Orange County/L.A area I will be able to come pick the items up. Any donations will be greatly appreciated. You may have heard of the shop, if you would like to drop off donations in person the shop is Epidemic Skate Shop in Baldwin Park, California.

[ This Message was edited by: mayhemdave on 2003-11-09 20:22 ]

[ This Message was edited by: mayhemdave on 2003-11-09 20:24 ]

Page 1 of 1