SkullandBonesSkateboards.com Forum Index
SkullandBonesSkateboards.com Forum Index  »  VALUE OF A SPECIFIC SKATEBOARD  »  G&S Saladino, Kryptonics Pigs
Page 1 of 1    

G&S Saladino, Kryptonics Pigs

Eggplant
Posted: Sat May 11, 2002 2:45 pm Reply with quote
I recently found these in my brother in law's garage. I don't know much about these since I started skating in 86, and these are way before my time (1979, I believe)

One is a Kryptonics Foam/Fiberglass 9,75 Pig, complete with trackers and Kryptonics C65 CD wheels, in very good condition, except for the tail which is open on one side (nothing too serious I believe).

The other is a G&S Doug Saladino Pine Design, the one with the pineapple on top and carved side rails, with Lazer trucks and Kryptonics USA 70mm double conical red wheels. This board is in excellent shape, no chips, delam or wear, since it was drilled for a tail and nose.

I just rode both boards this morning and they are such a smooth ride! But since they are not my cup of tea, I'd like to sell or trade them... so, anybody know how much (each)?

Email me for pics, even if you just wanna look at them. I think they rock!

Thanks guys!

[ This Message was edited by: eggplant on 2002-05-11 17:23 ]
MasterPlan
Posted: Sat May 11, 2002 10:31 pm Reply with quote
Hey Eggplant,

I don't know how much they are worth, but I am interested in seeing pictures of both to possibly pull together a deal. I am more interested in the Kryptonics board, but if the Pineapple looks good, I may be interested in that as well. Let's talk...

Please e-mail them to:
[email protected]

Thanks! -MP
theevilworm
Posted: Mon May 13, 2002 6:19 pm Reply with quote
Hi Eggplant,both those decks are up on my wants list,and lazer trucks(wide ones)
Dependent on condition.
[email protected]
why havn't i got a bro. with that shit in his garage...sisters old Barbies to trade tho!

Page 1 of 1