SkullandBonesSkateboards.com Forum Index
SkullandBonesSkateboards.com Forum Index  »  B.O.N.O.S.A.  »  Girl here in support of you all!!
Page 1 of 1    

Girl here in support of you all!!

coloradotiff
Posted: Thu Aug 07, 2003 2:00 pm Reply with quote
Hi!! I registered on the site because I am currently finding myself getting addicted to buying old decks etc. The whole reason I got into this in the first place is because I am getting married in October and wanted to find a kick ass wedding gift for him. We met years ago when I worked in a skateboard shop...I didn't like him because he didn't think (back then) that a chick could build a board properly..hehe..we lost track for a long time and found eachother again here in Colorado. Anyway, I decided to start looking around for a certain Caballero that he had as a kid and other things he and our friends go on and on about when they get drunk...always "back in the day when boards were good" talk...haha. =) So...today I find myself...5 decks, 2 completes, 1 autographed tony hawk richer and nearly 500 bucks poorer. He'll get all of them at our wedding reception and I'm sure his friends will all be jeaolus...unfortunately, they all feel like MY babies now and it will be bittersweet to give them up. I just hope he doesn't think I gave them to him as a present to me!! hehe...so much for decorating EVERY room in the house nicely...I've already dedicated a room for the collection to grow in. So...story told...not all gals out there are against you guys!!! There's still some fun ones left!!
Have a beautiful day!
Tiff
sk8hockey
Posted: Thu Aug 07, 2003 4:46 pm Reply with quote
Joined: 17 Oct 2002 Posts: 1120 Location: skatepark capital of the world
Where's the wedding at? I might have time to stop it....Heh. Just kidding. Welcome aboard. My o'l lady is pretty down fer the cause as well. No decks as presents yet, but they're on the walls & whatnot.
Oh, and watch out. When food & bills become secondary - your in for life! =)
Five Points Skateboards
Posted: Fri Aug 15, 2003 1:51 pm Reply with quote
ORDER OF THE SKULL ORDER OF THE SKULL
Will you marry me?
ozlambretta
Posted: Sat Oct 25, 2003 3:23 am Reply with quote
Ladies it is your mission to go out and spread the gospel according to skate collection! If only all girls in the world were this cool, then fewer guys would be forced to taking up golf and other such shite pastimes
Have an awesome wedding
techone
Posted: Sat Oct 25, 2003 7:58 pm Reply with quote
i just have to chime in here...
MY WIFE ROCKS!
when i met her she had a matt hensley vista and a used dune jumping baby (or whatever it's called)
now we've run out of space on the walls and started rotating decks around.
celebrating our first year this halloween and hopefully soon after she'll have the
complete series of blockhead hardtimes she's been wanting (along with a tiled kitchen)!
coloradotiff
Posted: Sun Oct 26, 2003 6:00 pm Reply with quote
HEY! We got married finally and Vegas was a blast!! Our boards adorn our kitchen and all is well...e-mail me is you wanna see pictures!!!! =)
Thanks for the reply's!!!
Much Love
Tiff
coloradotiff
Posted: Sun Oct 26, 2003 7:26 pm Reply with quote
I meant REPLIES...hehe - I hate bad spelling spelling especially if it involves "''s" =)
techone
Posted: Tue Oct 28, 2003 5:04 am Reply with quote
coloradotiff..pics are cool, if ya got some of the vegas wedding i'd like to see those.
the wife and i plan on having our 3rd wedding in vegas, only that's gotta wait for our 2nd wedding at gracelands!hahaha!!

talk about planning ahead, we have just barely been married a year yet!

Posted: Tue Oct 28, 2003 6:10 am Reply with quote
My new girl just after having relized the remainings of my skate collection not only freaked about having sold " all the good ones.." - no even better bought a Grosso Demon�Reissue the next day as a "starter for the new collection"....I was completely bummed
Now she hassels me everyday to at least hang the ones that are left again on my walls.....I am in HEAVEN.....(esp. concerning the fact that she also rides motorcycles, accepts the fact that I am a pool hall junkie even worse started to argue with me when I play bad, etc,etc,etc....)

M.

Page 1 of 1