SkullandBonesSkateboards.com Forum Index
SkullandBonesSkateboards.com Forum Index  »  HOT DISCUSSIONS  »  WOW! Remember this douchebag?!?!?! YOU GOTTA SEE THIS!!!
Page 4 of 10    Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

WOW! Remember this douchebag?!?!?! YOU GOTTA SEE THIS!!!

krayola
Posted: Wed May 04, 2011 6:45 am Reply with quote
ORDER OF THE SKULL ORDER OF THE SKULL
Joined: 11 Feb 2007 Posts: 15449 Location: R'lyeh 47°9′S 126°43′W / 47.15°S 126.717°W / -47.15; -126.717
slavadov wrote:
*snort*
He's got his own brand now? I wonder whatever happened to his "industry connections," or whatever.

You gents are talking about that always smiling guy covered in junky tattoo's that hangs out with burn out trophy wives looking to score on sunburnt bro's?

The one with the bootleg blue McGill?

What's the brand called? Where is he out of?

The Green Monkey
Posted: Wed May 04, 2011 6:59 am Reply with quote
Joined: 15 Jun 2002 Posts: 14107 Location: Fucking a giant scorpion, duh.
Buckethead wrote:
I love threads like these that flame him. Does he deserve it? HELL YES but the flamers were premature and are partially to blame for the people whom he owes to not getting anything.

How in the living fuck does Person A saying something mean to Person B somehow grant Person B any sort of justification/excuse/motivation for ripping off Person C?

Posted: Wed May 04, 2011 7:43 am Reply with quote
The Green Monkey wrote:
Buckethead wrote:
I love threads like these that flame him. Does he deserve it? HELL YES but the flamers were premature and are partially to blame for the people whom he owes to not getting anything.

How in the living fuck does Person A saying something mean to Person B somehow grant Person B any sort of justification/excuse/motivation for ripping off Person C?

Exactly!!!

-ND

Posted: Wed May 04, 2011 10:46 am Reply with quote
Yeah, that kind of "play nice" shit cost me a deck/trucks from Dr. Rick...was not thrilled being portrayed unflatteringly and fobbed-off on a private deal. Yeah, I got skinned, and I am still a bit pissed. Yeah, fat-ass you can skate circles around my kid...but, you still owe me that John Hutson deck/trucks. Yeah, you.
This Art kook needed to be thrown from the SnB train at the first sign of malignancy....KOOK.
mrlumpy
Posted: Wed May 04, 2011 11:12 am Reply with quote
Heh...all of his bootlegs (other than the Pabst rip-off) have vanished from his site.

http://perfectskateboards.com/Product_Page.html

Posted: Wed May 04, 2011 11:28 am Reply with quote
I'm sure the right people have them archived.

Artsy Slicks, K. Haring, Mullen
professor_pintossible
Posted: Wed May 04, 2011 11:31 am Reply with quote
^^he has completed listings were he's sold some of those rip-off decks
Buckethead
Posted: Wed May 04, 2011 1:18 pm Reply with quote
The Green Monkey wrote:
Buckethead wrote:

It doesn't. But pissing one off so they don't come back gets the people owed what?
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger ICQ Number
The Green Monkey
Posted: Wed May 04, 2011 5:06 pm Reply with quote
Joined: 15 Jun 2002 Posts: 14107 Location: Fucking a giant scorpion, duh.
I guess that's valid enough reasoning if you believe that his fraud was induced by internet comments (either general noob hazing or more pointed comments having to do with what an attention whore and total bro-brah hardon the dude seemed to be), and that he only decided to rip people off here after suffering some sort of insult-related trauma at the hands of third parties. Otherwise, if the comments came after he had already decided to rip people off, what difference does it make?

I'm pretty sure that non-scumbags wouldn't react to rudeness and doubt by confirming their critics' accusations. Non-scumbags would take offense, sure, but they'd give their doubters the middle finger by following through on their deals and meeting their obligations. Scumbags who had intended to rip us off all along would disappear in the face of such accusations. In that case, pissing him off (to whatever small extent rudeness from a bunch of strangers on the internet may actually have pissed him off) at least offers a meager amount of satisfaction from pissing him off.

Wasn't there someone that knew his boss or some shit that was supposed to nurture and coddle him into honoring his obligations? That's more leverage than the S&B victim community usually has over a deadbeat, and yet he still fucked people over. If his sketchiness being served up to his boss didn't straighten him out and produce results, I'm pretty sure that he wasn't all that pure and virtuous to begin with and that to take up the whole "walk on eggshells when you get ripped off because if you don't the guy who stole your money might really steal it for good" song and dance doesn't draw much water.

Posted: Wed May 04, 2011 6:16 pm Reply with quote
The Green Monkey wrote:
I
Wasn't there someone that knew his boss or some shit that was supposed to nurture and coddle him into honoring his obligations?

i think he was working for G&S and for T. Mag?

no one wanted to step on any industry toes or some shit

fuck Art.

Page 4 of 10    Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next